Amidst these trying times, the legacy of art endures.
Thank you to everyone who joined us - whether live, on the phone, or online - at the ‘Important Philippine Art’ and ‘Fine Jewelry & Timepieces’ sales this weekend. We are especially delighted to announce that Php 7.75M was raised for @kythefoundation in association with @jsnuyda and @bidforthefutureorg to help improve the quality of life of children with cancer.
A special thank you to our partners List | Sotheby’s International Realty and HSBC Premier for making ‘Legacy Redefined’ a tremendous success.
Selected sale highlights:
1. Mauro Malang Santos, ‘Family’ - ₱8,176,000
2. Justin Nuyda, four original ‘Search Mindscape’ paintings raised a total of ₱7,750,000 for the benefit of Kythe Foundation
3. Ang Kiukok, ‘Man’ - ₱12,848,000
4. Patek Philippe, Advanced Research Aquanaut Travel Time Limited Edition of 500 timepieces - ₱9,344,000
5. Arturo Luz, ’Nikko Revisited’ - ₱5,956,800
6. Elmer Borlongan, ‘Untitled (Man with Headphone)’ - ₱5,022,400
7. Máximo Viola, A very rare and exceptional 10-seater dining table in balayong and kamagong with chairs - ₱4,672,000
8. Cesar Legaspi, ‘Untitled’ - ₱3,854,400
9. Mark Justiniani, ‘On the Brink’ - ₱3,036,800
10. Anita Magsaysay-Ho, ‘Untitled (Women with Baskets and Mangoes)’ - ₱1,168,000
Consignment offers to the next auction, scheduled in June 2020, are now being entertained. To inquire, please email email@example.com, send a private message via Facebook or Instagram, or phone +63 2 8823.0956 | +63 917 107.5581.
#salcedoauctions #salcedosays #importantphilippineart #finejewelryandtimepieces #art #artph #auction #auctionph @listsirph @hsbc @kythefoundation @bidforthefutureorg @searchmindscape